AJS & Sons Electrical Services
Mr Allan Sigston
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Welcome to AJS & Son`s Electrical Services page.
Hi my name is Allan, I have been in the electrical industry for over 16 years. I am a fully qualified, 18th edition, JIB Approved electrician. My company is registered with the National Association of Professional Inspectors and Testers (NAPIT). AJS & Sons are fully insured, and Kent trading standards approved. I am a part P full scope electrical installer able to notify any applicable electrical work to the relevant local building control.
I have decided to become a member of Checkatrade to build a lasting reputation, and customer satisfaction is my highest priority! I can offer free no obligation quotes at a time convenient to you.
Please call for a free, no obligation quote.
My services include but are not limited to:
- Inspection and testing
- Electrical installation condition reporting (EICR)
- Landlord safety certificates
- Fuse board replacement.
- Electrical installation (Domestic & Commercial).
- exterior power/lighting/distribution.
- partial rewires i.e kitchens.
- full rewires (vacant properties).
- Electrical repair.
- Electric shower installation.
- Immersion element replacement.
- Storage heater replacement/repairs
- small-scale air-conditioning installation.
- smoke detection systems.
- loft conversions/extensions.
- T.V Aerial installation.
My Trade qualifications
- City & Guilds 2360 1&2 electrical installation
- City & Guilds 2382-18, 18th edition of the wiring regulations (2018)
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection & Testing
- City & Guilds 2356 NVQ Level 3 electrical installation.
- JIB Approved Electrician (Gold card)
- Electrical duty holder
- PASMA & IPAF 3a/3b
- NAPIT full scope registered.
- Kent trading standards approved.
- DBS Cleared in January 2019.
Gillingham, Rainham, Rochester, Maidstone, Strood, Tonbridge, Chatham, Wainscott, Hoo, Higham, Aylesford, Paddock Wood, Kings Hill, Sevenoaks, Wrotham, West Kingsdown, Medway, Kent.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 2
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 3
Joint Industry Board Electrical
NAPIT - Electrical
- Criminal Background Check completed for Allan Sigston on 18/12/2018.
- IPAF PAL card holder for Mobile Vertical (3a) and Mobile Boom (3b) platform types
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services - Electrical Installation (Building and Structures)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrical Installation Theory Part Two
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installation Theory Part One
- Technical Training Solutions Certificate of Competence for Electrical Duty Holder (Authorised Person)