ALL CLEAN OVENS & CARPETS, Eco friendly, family run, oven and carpet cleaning in the Southampton, Romsey, Winchester, Bishops Waltham, Lyndhurst areas. (Hampshire).
With over 4 year’s experience, many repeat customers and over 700 reviews on checkatrade! Our track record speaks for itself.
At ALL CLEAN OVENS & CARPETS we are specialists in cleaning ovens, hobs, ranges and agas with eco-friendly products. We will remove even the most burnt-on food and grease so your oven will sparkle!
A complete deep clean (we are not an express service)
1. We take all removable parts from your oven.
2. They are then carefully placed in our professional van mounted dip tank.
3. Whilst they are soaking the interior of your oven is then cleaned.
4. This includes removing the door and the door glass so everything can be deep cleaned.
5. If you have an electric oven the fan will be removed and cleaned as well.
6. If you are having your extractor fan cleaned we will replace the primary filter if needed, included in the cost. We can also replace bulbs (for a small charge)
7. The oven is then re assembled and the exterior is degreased and polished, leaving your oven sparkling.
8. All this will be done with absolutely minimal disturbance to you.
All our products are eco-friendly, biodegradable and completely safe to use around children, pets or yourself. We do not use any caustic chemicals, so there are NO harmful or toxic fumes. We can clean all oven brands and types. This includes gas ovens, electric ovens, ranges and agas.
We also specialise in CARPET CLEANING and use the latest high spec equipment and professional grade environmentally friendly products. Preparation is a very important step in the carpet cleaning process, a step missed by some carpet cleaners.
1. We pre vacuum your carpet
2. We then apply a micro splitting pre spray
3. We then then use a professional carpet agitator to loosen any stains, soiling and dirt.
4. We treat stains using our specialist knowledge and our many different specific spot and stain removal treatments and methods. The methods we use are very successful and most stains can be removed very effectively with our products. We always endeavour to leave your carpet absolutely stain free (Please note, we can’t guarantee 100% stain removal in every case)
5. We then extract the dirt and rinse the carpets, using hot water extraction with a cleaning solution which helps prevent re soiling.
6. If you require stain protection this can be applied, which further helps keep your carpets clean and stain free. We use Cleansmart GardX wool safe stain protection which protects against oil based and water based stains.
Southampton, Eastleigh, Romsey, Winchester, Newbury, Hampshire,
© Checkatrade.com all rights reserved