Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
AMF Electrical Contractors is an approved electrical firm registered with NAPIT covered with the highest scope. At AMF we adhere to the British Standards(BS7671) regulations. We are a well established firm that has grown over the years and have amassed a vast amount of experience within the Domestic and Commercial sector.
We at AMF cover small and large projects in and around West & Central London and occasionally beyond this for larger projects.
We strive to meet all of our customers needs by ensuring we develop a close relationship so that we can turn their dreams in to a reality. We take great pride our work, in that we have always received positive feedback with the way we work with our customers.
At AMF we cover all aspects of electrical work in the residential from a new plug socket to a complete rewire. We approach all our jobs methodically by taking your requirements down on paper, creating a detailed plan and implementing the required steps to turn your vision into a "real product". We always take time out at the end of the day to keep your property clean and ensure it is always a safe and controlled environment.
We also commit to commercial properties from helping start up shop rewires to emergency call outs. We always try to minimise disruption and we leave your premises clean and tidy following our visits.
- Full & Part Rewires
- Electrical Work falling under Part P
- Electric Showers
- Cooker circuits
- Armoured cables
- Consumer unit upgrades
- 3 Phase wiring and distribution boards
- Fault finding
- EICR/PIR - Electrical condition reports/Landlord Safety Reports
- CCTV, Burglar Alarms
- Home Automation
- Fire alarm and Emergency lighting
- Electrical Vehicle Charging Points
Why AMF Contractors?
Apart from being qualified, experienced and having a proven track record, we...
- Always follow regulations and adhere to health and safety regulations. No exceptions.
- Never overcharge for our services, no we are not cheap but we also give you what you pay for. Remember you are not paying any competent tradesman for their time alone, you are paying for their skills and experience in which they utilise to have your work done as quick and efficiently as possible.
- Always leave a clean premises on our departure, even if it means we finish an hour late we won't leave your house or commercial property until we have cleared our mess!
- Do not allow anyone to drink or smoke on your property, this is unacceptable and we wouldn't like it in our homes therefore we will treat your homes as we treat our own.
- Finally, we have proof of our work, check the images ask for a reference and I will get hold of the customer and you can speak with them yourselves and they will share their experience. Nothing to hide here!
You can follow us on and get in touch with us:
We look forward to hearing from you.
I cover all of West London and willing to travel beyond this for larger jobs.