Apollo Electrical (Sw) Ltd
Mr Jon Taylor
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Apollo Electrical was formed in June 2014, having worked as an electrician for 13 years managing director Jon left a Bristol based company where he was contracts manager to create his own company.
Apollo electrical offers an experienced, reliable, and trustworthy service to all its customers, we are confident that our professional approach to every job, high quality of work and reasonable pricing means complete customer satisfaction. We take our obligations seriously, so we have £5 million pounds’ worth of public liability insurance for peace of mind as well as guaranteeing the quality of our work by being a NICEIC Domestic Installer, on top of this we are members of Trustmark, which ensures the highest government standards.
Apollo Electrical are now also Which? Trusted Traders. We take great pride in all our work and in making our customers happy; this is illustrated by our growing reputation, positive feedback, and number of repeat customers.
Apollo electrical offers most electrical services such as:
- New Builds from Electrical Drawings
- Outside Lighting
- Pond Pumps and Fountains
- Consumer unit/fuse board upgrades,
- Electrical Installation
- Condition Reports (the renamed periodic inspection)
- Landlord Reports
- Replacement Lights
- Additional Sockets
- Garage and outside power installations
- Kitchen Rewires
- Shower Installations
- Electric heating and storage heaters
- Electric underfloor heating
- Fault Finding
- Accessory Upgrades
- Signage Illumination and much more.
We work all around Wiltshire, Somerset, Bath and North East Somerset and Bristol including places such as Trowbridge, Westbury, Warminster, Bath, Chippenham, Bradford on Avon, Melksham, Box, Calne, Colerne, Salisbury and many more places. We have worked as far as London and Chester so will travel nationwide if necessary.
We take COVID 19 very seriously and always wear masks and wash and sanitise hands.
Contact us today for a free quotation and relax with our friendly, professional service.
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
Trowbridge, Corsham, Chippenham, Calne, Wiltshire, Bath, Westbury, Warminster, Frome, Bristol, Box
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds
- Level 3 in the Requirements for Electrical Installations.
- Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Level 3 Award in the initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
- Level 3 Award in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
NVQ level 3 in Electrotechnical Services - Electrical Installations (Building and Structures)