Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Are you looking for a reliable and highly experienced repair service for your electric cooker or oven?
I specialise in the repair of electric cookers and electric ovens. I've specialised to give you top customer service.
The company has been running for many years having served thousands of satisfied customers.
All jobs are undertaken by myself (Alan).
I am City & Guilds qualified and have over 30 years of electrical experience with many years working on most types of Built-in, Slot-in and Range-type electric cookers.
Common problems that I solve:
- Replacing main oven elements,
- Fan units,
- Cooling fans,
- Grill elements,
- Door hinges,
- Resealing inner glass on doors,
- Selector switches
- and many other faults.
As I specialise in the repair of electric cookers and ovens, it means that I am able to keep a wide stock of parts on a large high roofed van, thus giving you quick efficient service, with most jobs only requiring one visit.
Some of the makes I repair include:
- Other makes.
No V.A.T. All jobs are guaranteed.
All parts supplied and fitted by engineer (parts not sold separately)
Please phone me (Alan) and I will be happy to give you an idea of the likely costs involved for your repair.
Brighton, Hove, Portslade, Shoreham, Southwick, Burgess Hill, Hassocks, Rottingdean, Saltdean, Woodingdean, Peacehaven, Most Bn1, Bn2, Bn3 Postcodes.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
- City & Guilds Part Two Certificate In Electrical Installation Work
- City & Guilds Part One Certificate In Electrical Installation Work
- City & Guilds Part One Certificate In Basic Engineering Craft Studies
- City & Guilds Part Two Certificate In Electrical & Electronic Craft Studies
- City & Guilds Plumbing Advanced Craft
- Eastleigh College Certificate In Domestic Appliance Servicing