Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Aspect Electrical are electrical contractors were established in Selsey in 1998 and have over 20+ years in the industry. As a rule we always ensure to provide a high quality, professional and reliable service to all domestic, commercial and industrial clients.
Our fully trained electricians offer a full electrical design service, production of CAD drawings, with periodic test and inspections- just some of the services we provide.
- All Domestic, Commercial & Industrial electrical work undertaken
- Rewires, Fuse board upgrades, Lighting & Power alterations
- Fire alarm design, installation, servicing and maintenance
- Emergency lighting design, installation, servicing and maintainable
- Access controls systems & CCTV installations
- Periodic test and inspection & Landlords safety inspections
- Electrical Installation Condition reports
- Portable appliance testing (PAT Testing)
- Electrical design services
- Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD 2006)
- 24 Hour emergency call out (Industrial & Commercial only)
We offer a free quotation service - with high quality and excellent value workmanship.
We are an approved company by the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors (NICEIC), always looking for ways to improve and offer a better service for our customers.
West Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey and surrounding areas.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
NICEIC - PAT Testing
- NIC EIC Certificate of Registration - Approved Contractor and Domestic Installer Reg No 026996
- A Member of the Federation of Small Businesses Membership No 2092425.
- Apprenticeship undertaken in Engineering 03.09.1979 - 26.07.1983.
- Royal Borough of Kingston College Abrasive wheels Regulations 1970 certificate.
- Royal Borough of Kingston College First Year E.I.T.B parts A,B and C. July 1980.
- City and Guilds Part One in Basic Engineering Craft Studies June 1980.
- City and Guilds Part One in Mechanical June 1980.
- City and Guilds Part Two in General Technology June 1982
- City and Guilds Part Two in Machine Tool setting and Operation June 1983
- City and Guilds Part Three in Course Work Assessment June 1983
- City and Guilds Part Three in Numerical Control June 1983
- City and Guilds Part One in Electrical Installation June 1988 - 2361
- City and Guilds Electrical Installation April 1999 May 1999 - 2391
- City and Guilds inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations - 239101
- City and Guilds in Design, Erection, and Verification April 1999 - 2400
- City and Guilds certificate of competence held for the inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- City and Guild BS7671;1992, requirements for electrical installations (IEE wiring regulations, 16 th edition)
- Chartered Institute of Environmental Health in Health and Safety in the Workplace September 22 2005
- Channel Safety Systems Fire Alarm and Emergency lighting June 2009
- IPAF certificate in Mobile Elevating Work Platform 18.01.10
- EITB certificate 1984
- Environment Agency registered