Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
PROUD MEMBERS SINCE 2008 (12 years) VERIFIED WORK HISTORY. JOIN THE LONG LIST OF HAPPY CUSTOMERS WITH DAMP FREE HOUSES.
PCA SURVEYOR UPON REQUEST.
COVID-19 POLICY: We are continuing to provide our expert service throughout the restrictions. Our processes have been adapted to ensure social-distancing protection is adhered to for the safety of our staff and customers (Update May 2020) .This will be updated as and when new information is available.
- Damp Proofing
- Rising Damp
- Remedial injections
- Tanking of basement and cellars
- Dry rot timber treatment
- Wet rot timber treatment
- Suspended timber floor replacement
- Mould Removal and Prevention
- Pacifier vent installed
- Cavity drainage membrane system
- Insulating internal and external and to help prevent penetrating damp and eradicate mould
A PROUD MEMBER OF CHECKATRADE SINCE 2008
Established in 2003, we've been running continually ever since, with hundreds of properties treated across the South East, including domestic, commercial and historical buildings, which have been satisfactory treated for woodworm, dry rot and rising damp. Inspections of properties treated back in 2003 have shown no signs of timber re-infestation or dampness, which can be attributed to the use of the highest quality treatments and expertise of our staff.
Avant Garde is a full member of Sovereign Chemicals Preserving and Damp-proofing Association and as such, is governed by it's strict requirements as to the quality of workmanship and materials used on all our contracts. Work completed by us will be guaranteed in accordance with our usual standard procedure.
Much of the success of Avant Garde is attributable to our commitment to provide the highest quality workmanship and service. The belief in striving to be the best is communicated throughout the company, from the point of initial contact through to job completion.
Please call me for some free advice or to chat about your specific requirements.
London and surrounding areas
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Sovereign Approved Contractor
- Sovereign: Certificate to study aspects of Timber Preservation.
- Sovereign: Certificate to study aspects of the Installation of Damp Proof Courses into Existing Properties
- Sovereign: Certificate on the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (C.O.I.H.H) Regulations, for personnel who will be carrying out Assessments as part of those regulations.
- Sovereign: Certificate to study the application of Sovereign Hey'di Cementitous Tanking Systems.
- Sovereign Approved Contractors Certificate:Process in Timber Treatment
- Sovereign Approved Contractors Certificate:Damp Proof Installation
- Sovereign Approved Contractors Certificate:Chemical Damp Proof Injection
- Sovereign Approved Contractors Certificate for Sovdrain Cavity Drainage Membrane System above ground level