Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Hello I am Glenn. I have twenty-eight years’ experience in the Double Glazing Industry. I run a small local business called Bloxwich Windows Ltd, an established business built up over thirteen years of customer recommendations.
We specialize in the installation of Energy Rated UPVC Windows and Doors and Composite Doors, Glaziers and Locksmiths.
- Our Windows and Doors are CE marked.
- Our Windows are registered on the thermal rating register.
- We are also registered waste carriers with the environment agency, all rubbish and debris is removed from site.
- We are Certass registered.
- Our installation meets all current building regulations.
- Our Window and Door installations are insurance backed guaranteed as standard, our customers are not charged for this extra security
- We have been awarded by Best of Walsall in 2014 with the Gold Standard award.
We feel confident our customers will be happy with our approach, product and workmanship therefore we do not require upfront payment deposits.
We undertake most glazing, single, double glazed; clear or obscured safety toughened or laminated glass for domestic and commercial. We have also changed thousands of misted steamed up double glazed units with a lot of satisfied customers.
- UPVC Door locks mechanisms - We can replace most UPVC door mechanisms.
- Anti-snap anti bump cylinders’ upgrades.
- Locked out, lock failures, keys replaced.
- We are locksmiths with twenty years of UPVC fabrication & installation
If you require a quote or would like advice on Windows and Doors or a general enquiry about our services, please contact us we are very approachable. We are straight talkers and guarantee no pushy salesmen.
West Midlands & Peak district, East Midlands, The Northwest, Cumbria and The Lakes, Yorkshire, East Anglia, Oxfordshire Cotswolds
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Certass - Thermal Rating Register
Member of the Thermal Rating Register Product Certificate Scheme
Planitherm Installer Network - Trained in Energy Saving Glass
GQA Qualifications - Ofqual - National Vocational Qualification - GQA Level 2 in Fenestration Installation (Windows and Doors) National Accreditation Number 100/3856/5 who has successfully attained the units listed below:
- Maintain health and safety within the working environment - A/102/4601
- Contribute to the work of others - F/102/4602
- Handle Materials - K/102/4609
- Prepare for the installation of glass supporting systems - K/102/4612
- Prepare apertures for glass supporting systems - M/102/4613
- Install window and door units in glass supporting systems - A/102/4615
- Install panels into glass supporting systems - F/102/4616