Send a message to set-up a video call for a free quote
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Who we are:
Blue Flame CMS is an East London based firm specialising in plumbing, heating and gas.
Our engineers have had extensive experience in the industry and are City & Guilds qualified and Gas Safe registered.
We take pride in our work and are continually monitored and vetted by Checkatrade.com.
What we do:
We provide quality workmanship at a reasonable price which is covered by our full public liability insurance policy.
We make it a point to understand our client’s needs in order to deliver the best fitting solution.
We feel it is important customers are aware of the reasons they had to contact us and encourage questions about the work we offer to ensure they are confident in us and the solution we propose.
We aim to exceed our customer’s expectations with the quality of our work and keep our costs transparent promising no hidden charges in order to provide customer satisfaction.
London, Enfield, Woodford Green, Loughton, Waltham Cross, Greater London,
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
bpec Certification Ltd
bpec Certification Ltd - Unvented Hot Water
City and Guilds
Gas Safe Register
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Heating and Ventilating awarded to Firat Silah.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certification in Heating and Ventilating (Complex Domestic Systems Installation) awarded to Firat Silah who attended Newham College of Further Education, London and was successful in the following units - Complex Domestic Installation paper 1 and Complex Domestic Systems Installation paper 2.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Heating and Ventilating (Complex Domestic Systems Installation) is awarded to Firat Silah.
- bpec - Certificate For Water Supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999
- bpec - Certificate of Achievement awarded to Firat Silah on the 05/07/2013 certifies he has been assessed in accordance with BPEC Services Ltd and has achieved a pass in Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems expires on 18/08/2018.