Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
I'm Rob, director of Camber Electrical Ltd. A family run business based in Copnor, Portsmouth.
A little about us
With 15 years' experience in the electrical industry. and the last 10 of those years spent running my own business, there isn't much we haven't come across and I'm confident we won't leave you in the dark! Call us for a free, no obligation, quote. We're happy to consult over the phone, via video call or to meet face-to-face at a time that is convenient to your schedule. We love nothing more than working closely with clients to ensure a solution to suit any lifestyle and budget.
What type of work we undertake
Anything in a domestic setting, including, but not limited to, full rewires, fuse-board upgrades, electric showers, heating, outside power & lighting.
We offer a 24-hour service. If for some reason you can't get hold of us; the options are there to leave a voicemail, drop us a text or send an email. I will do my utmost to ensure your enquiry is answered effectively and efficiently.
Thank you for taking the time to consider our company’s profile, I look forward to working with you.
Camber Electrical Ltd.
Portsmouth, Southsea, Waterlooville, Amersham, Hampshire,
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
- AM2 Certificate of Electrotechnical Occupational Competence awarded to Robin Murphie who has successfully achieved the AM2 Assessment of Electrotechnical Occupational Competence
- EAL Certificate of Unit Credit awarded to Robin Murphie in DEI/001 - Applicable Building Regulations for Domestic Electrical Installation F/102/7127
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Requirements Electrical Installations BS 7671: June 2008 (2011) 600/3046/X awarded to Robin Murphie
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate for Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment 100/4339/1 awarded to Robin Murphie
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Building and Structures) 100/3602/7 awarded to Robin Murphie