Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
CanElectric has been trading since 2007 and has developed a well earned reputation for high quality work, good value pricing, and exceptional customer service.
Originally working in the electronics sector, it has been a seamless transition to bring 15 years of related electrical skills and education to benefit the world of 240V mains electrics.
With the qualifications to meet or exceed government requirements on competency in electrical installations and annually vetted under the Part P scheme, all our work is fully compliant with BS7671, but we also go further, drawing on a wealth of experience from outside the industry.
Whether it’s the deep understanding of first principal electricity gained through an engineering honours degree, the project management and design skills gained from the manufacturing sector, or the high standards of customer satisfaction learnt from some of the UK’s leading retailers, we expect you’ll experience the difference.
We have a real passion for electrics, and a personal approach to all our clients, often found lacking in some of the ‘old guard’ companies. We offer free advice beforehand giving you as many options as you need, describe the scope of the work in terms you will understand, so you know exactly what to expect and always give firm quotes rather than estimates where we possibly can (and explain why if we can’t).We work hard during the day – we believe time paid for is time on the job - so we don’t languish over out tea, we don’t read the paper, and materials are purchased and in the van before we arrive.
We can be contacted via phone, email or through our website. If you aren’t answered immediately (we’re often working too hard to pick up!) we do guarantee to reply to all messages as quickly as we can.
We look forward to hearing from you.
James Cannell - CanElectric
Hove, Brighton, East Sussex
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 3
NAPIT - Electrical
- ELESCA member
- City & Guilds certificate held in Electrical Installation, inspection & testing of electrical equipment Level 3.
- Joint Industry Board for Electrical Contracting Industry certificate held in ECS Health & Safety Assessment
- EAL Certificate held in Intermediate certificate for domestic Electrical Installers
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in the requirements for electrical installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008) - 2382-20
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in the requirements for electrical installations (BS7671:June 2001) - 23811
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held for the inspection and testing of electrical equipment - 2377
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations 2391.