Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
CDS Electrical is Eastbourne’s premier electrical contractor for commercial, domestic, educational and agricultural electrical work. Covering a large area across the South East; if your postcode begins with BN, TN or RH then we will carry out work for your premises.
Our professional service, quality workmanship and commitment to outstanding customer service is reflected by our Checkatrade score and our 600+ reviews.
CDS Electrical was founded in 1996 by Corin Dudley; who continues to run and drive the business with passion. By 2002 the business had grown significantly due to the professional and reliable service that Corin has always enforced and he incorporated the business to become Corin Dudley Electrical Services Ltd.
Whether you want; Air Conditioning, Door Access, Disabled Access, Efficient Heating, Electrical, Fire Alarms, PAT Testing, Plumbing, Smart Home, Solar Photovoltaic, Structured Cabling, Vehicle Charging or some other kind of service carried out to your home or business; CDS Electrical can do it.
Bexhill-On-Sea, Brighton, East Sussex, Eastbourne, Hailsham, Hastings, Kent, Pevensey, postcodes beginning with BN, TN or RH., West Sussex,
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
East Sussex Trading Standards Approved
F Gas Register.com
Microgeneration Certification Scheme
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
Renewable Energy Consumer Code
- Environment Agency Upper Tier Waste Carriers Licence
- City & Guilds certificate in inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations 239101
- City & Guilds record of achievements towards the part two certificate in electrical installation competences
- City & Guilds certificate in 16th edition of the IEE wiring regulations
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Knowledge of Electrical Installation Engineering
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the requirements for Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in electrotechnical Services - Electrical Installation (Building and Structures)
- Asbestos Training Limited - Unlicensed Works with ACM's to HSG 210 Course
- NICEIC certificate of attendance - attended a training course on the subject of guidance on emergency lighting and fire alarms covering elements of BS 5266 & BS 5839
- Successfully passed the ECS Health & Safety assessment having attained the required standard set by The Electrical Contracting Industry
- Certificate of training for completing FGas City & Guilds 2079 at Ellis Training Works
- City & Guilds level 2 certificate awarded in F Gas and ODS regulations: Category - 2079-11
- Certificate of attendance - has attended DUKSE11-Altherma (low temp) installation course
- Federation of Small Business member
- Ellis Training Works Certificate held for F Gas City & Guilds 2079, held by Corin Dudley.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in F Gas and ODS Regulations: Category 1 500/5730/3, held by Daniel Briscoe.
- ISO 9001:2015 Certificate for Electrical, fire alarm, air conditioning and solar power installation, maintenance and testing.
Criminal background check completed on Corin Dudley on 26/05/2016 trader confirmed nothing changed on their Criminal Background Check on 18/10/2019