Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Electrical work can be complicated, delivering a reputable service with a smile isn't.
Our interests as a company are to provide an innovative service to an industry where customer satisfaction is fundamental.
- You will receive a clear concise quotation
- We will arrive when we say we will
- Work will be carried out to the highest standard
We pride ourselves on the ability to provide complete customer service and satisfaction by achieving an excellent working relationship with our customers, identifying and discussing your exact requirements, providing a clear concise quotation and carrying out work to the highest standards with minimal disruption.
With many years’ experience, we are fully qualified to carry out a wide range of electrical services with the backing and support of the NICEIC professional body. All work undertaken comes with an NICEIC warranty and comprehensive certificates.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch for a free no obligation quotation or visit the website for more information.
Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
Electrical Safety Register
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
NICEIC - PAT Testing
- JIB AM2 Certificate of Electrotechnical Occupational Competence awarded to Nathan Stock
- www.pat-testing-course.com Certificate of Competence awarded to Nathan Stock who successfully completed an examination in the theoretical aspects of In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment issued 30 Sept 2013.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building & Structures) awarded to Nathan Stock.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Building & Structures) awarded to Nathan Stock.
- NVQ Level 3 Electrotechnical Services (Electrical Installation)(Buildings & Structures awarded to Nathan Stock Cert. No. 98565405
- Summit Skills - Certificate is awarded to Nathan Stock who successfully completed the Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation Building & Structures in the Building Service Engineering Sector - Serial No. 1257885