Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
We are fully qualified and insured engineers.
Covering the whole of Kent, local to Ashford and Tenterden
Being a family run business, we go that extra length to satisfy our customers, fitting only quality components, we're planning for the future of your custom.
Free quotations: Actual install engineer's will make the visit, quotes are free with no obligation and do include a thorough visit of what is required, from calculating space heating requirements and insulation considerations to mains flow rate. As well as any requirements by you. We will post or email a prompt quote out to you with all relevant information.
Being 'Worcester accredited' heating engineers we can offer a 10-year manufacturers parts and labour warranty!!
While works are carried out, we have a limitless supply of dust sheets to protect your property, depending on the installation we do our best to get hot water and/or heating back on overnight.
Once work is started, we stay on site consistently until work is complete, opposed to some other trades where they may go elsewhere at any given time.
We specialise in:
General plumbing - emergencies - leaks and much more!
Works carried out across Kent including: Ashford, Tenterden, Canterbury, Maidstone, Bethersden, Highalden, Biddenden, Rolvenden, Pluckley, Charing, Lenham, Sutton Valance, Woodchurch, New Romney etc.....
ashford tenterden maidstone canterbury bethersden staplehurst pluckley biddenden charing kent.......
Public Liability Insurance: Expired
Partially Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Criminal Background Check
Worcester Bosch Accredited Installer
- Building Engineering Services - Certificate of Achievement awarded to Adam Clark who has been successful in Energy Efficiency Domestic Heating.
- NOCN awarded Adam Clark 36 Credits at Level 2 on a programme entitled Accredited Domestic Plumbing Installation Programme provided by New Career Skills Ltd. Units Achieved are - Above ground plastic pressure pipe work (1 credit Level 2), Below ground medium density polyethylene piping (1 credit Level 2), Cold water storage (2 credits Level 2), Copper pipe work (3 credits level 2), Domestic cold water supply (2 credits Level 2), Health and safety (2 credits Level2), Heat applied to plumbing (1 credit Level 2), Install a hot water system (6 credits Level 2) and Install and test rainwater gutters and down pipes (3 credits Level2).
- BPEC - Certificate of Achievement awarded to Adam Clark in Water supply (Water Fittings) Regulations 1999.
Bpec Certificate of competence: Expires 10/07/2024
- CCN1 - Core domestic Gas Safety
- CENWAT - Install, exchange, comission, disconeect, service, repair and breakdown of domestic gas fired central heating & hot water boilers and circulators, combination boilers, sotrage water heaters and instantaneous water heaters
- CKR1 - Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas cooking appliances
- CPA1 - Combustion Performance Analysis Natural Gas and Liquefied Petroleum Gas