Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
We are highly skilled tree surgeons delivering a top level service to domestic and commercial clients across the South of England.
Upload a few photos on our website and get a free no obligation estimate in 1 working day!
When you use Climbers Way your tree and hedge problems will be solved! No stress. No mess.
Our friendly and fully qualified tree surgeons will come to your site, treat you and your property with the utmost respect, and complete all aspects of the job to textbook standards.
You’ll be able to relax knowing that any issues will be dealt with quickly and promptly as you can have direct contact with the company owner during working hours.
All mess will be tidied up and all rubbish removed.
Here at Climbers Way Tree Care we pride ourselves on using the latest climbing techniques in the industry. These techniques combined with modern state of the art equipment mean we can work faster and better without compromising our textbook standards. This push for efficiency is one of our core values and it means we can keep our prices low and our level of service high.
Our comprehensive range of services covers everything from hedge work and tree reports to crown thinning and tree removal. Whatever it is that you need, we can do it – no stress on you!
All aspects of tree surgery come under our specialism such as:
- Tree Felling: The complete removal of a tree.
- Tree Dismantling: We can take a tree down piece by piece. Useful if yours is in an awkward position.
- Crown Reduction: We can reduce the size of your trees canopy.
- Crown Thinning: Let more light into your garden by strategically removing some branches
- Deadwooding: Dead tree limbs and branches could fall at any time. We can remove them before they do.
- Hedge Cutting: Trimming and cutting hedges back to keep them neat and tidy and away from paths and roads.
- Tree Stump Removal: If you have an unwanted tree stump we can remove it so that it no longer causes you any problems.
- And much, much more…
If you think you might need help with your trees or hedges or if you simply want to know more about how we can help you, get in touch with us today for a chat and a free estimate (returned to you in 1 working day!)
Brockenhurst, Christchurch, Dorset, Eastleigh, Hampshire, Hythe and Waterside, Lymington, Lyndhurst, Romsey, Salisbury, Southampton, Surrey, The New Forest, West Sussex, Wiltshire, Winchester
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
NPTC - Tree Surgery CS39
- City & Guilds NPTC LEvel 2 Certificate of Competence in Chainsaw and Related Operation - CS30.1, CS30.2, CS31
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence in the Safe Use and Operation of Mobile Elevated Work Platforms, 01, 02, 03
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competencde in brushwood Chipper Operations, 01, 02, 03
- City & Guilds NPTC Level 2 Certificate of Competence to Climb Trees and Perform Aerial Rescue, 01, 02
- Edexcel Level 3, BTEC National Diploma
- Environment Agency Certiifcate of Registration under the Control of Pollution (Amendement Act 1989
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System