Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Electricians in Christchurch and Bournemouth.
Welcome to CNG Electrical (Chris and Nick Grubb)
We are a small family team offering a personalized, friendly and expert electrical service for all domestic, Part P and light commercial works.
10 Years of Checkatrade Membership!
Over 350 feedbacks!
Due to our commitment to quality of workmanship and operating in a legal, honest and fair way, we are one of the few electricians that are members the non profit Trading standards buy with confidence scheme run by the government.
- Electric Vehicle home charge and work place Points we are OLEV registered ring us for more information on generous government grants.
- Fuse board upgrades.
- Re-wires, new builds and extensions.
- Kitchen electrics.
- Landlord and home buyers electrical reports.
- Hotels, Shops, office and residential homes.
- Extra / replacement lights, switches and sockets.
- Summer house, shed, garage and garden electrics.
- Electric showers.
- Mains powered smoke alarms.
Free no obligation quotations and friendly advice.
CNG Electrical is part P registered through NAPIT, we are members of the government endorsed Trustmark scheme.
All the BH post code, Bournemouth, Bransgore, Burton, Christchurch, Ferndown, Highcliffe, Mudeford, New Milton, Parkstone, Poole, Ringwood, Southbourne, Wimborne, Winton, Milford-on-Sea, Lymington.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Buy With Confidence
City and Guilds
NAPIT - Electrical
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held by Christopher Grubb in inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations - 239101
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held by Christopher Grubb in the requirements for electrical installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008) - 2382-20
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held by Nicholas Grubb in inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations - 2391-10
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in the requirements for electrical installations (16th to 17th edition to BS 7671 2008) - 2382-20
- City & Guilds level 2 certificate held by Nicholas Grubb in electrotechnical technology - installation (building and structures) - 2330
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held by Nicholas Grubb in electrotechnical technology - installation (building and structures) - 2330
- CRB Basic Disclosure.
- Dorset County Council Trading Standards Membership
- Certificate awarded to Christopher Grubb who has attended an Electric Vehicle Charging training course with NICEIC/ELECSA Training on 7/02/2019.
- My Energi Certificate of Approval to be an installer of the following: Zappi 32AIP1T05, Zappi 32AIP1T08, Zappi 32AIP2T05, Zapp 32AIP2T08.
- Approved to Install Charge points under the electric Vehicle home charge Scheme.
- Approved to Install Charge points under the Workplace Charging Scheme.
- OLEV "Office for Low Emission vehicals" Required to Install Electric Vehical Charge Points for commercial and Domestic Customers