As the sole director of Corbett Carpentry, I have over ten years’ experience in the carpentry/joinery field. I learnt my trade as an apprentice in west London, with most of my experience coming from high end projects. When I moved to Reading I started my company (previously called KPC Carpentry).
Corbett Carpentry is committed to dedicated service and quality workmanship. We pride ourselves on our personal approach.
• Fitted Wardrobes – Full height floor to ceiling. I am very proud of my wardrobe work and guarantee it will last.
Once you have an idea of what you want, I will help you with the design, including sliding or hinged doors. I use the best materials and I am pleased to offer you a large variety of colours and finishes.
• Kitchen fitting - We offer a full service. Find out more.
• Custom Storage Solutions – Bookshelves, Floating Shelves, Loft Cupboards, Pull-Out Deep Drawers, Large Drawers
• Bespoke Cabinets – Boiler Cabinets, Shoe Cabinets, Mirror Cabinets, kitchen cabinets
• Skirting, Architraves, Window Boards
• Interior Doors. Supply and Fit
• Repair Work – Please email photographs for estimates
Contact me for any queries or a Free No-Obligation Quote
Thank You for viewing my profile.
Reading, Wokingham, Thatcham, Henley-on-Thames, Bracknell, Berkshire,
You can change the cookie settings on your browser.
Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue.
© Checkatrade.com all rights reserved