Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
CPC Electrical Ltd are a local company operated by ex-service men. Our core area is Hampshire and the surrounding areas.
We have many years’ experience in the electrical industry, from domestic to commercial and industrial. We pride ourselves in listening to our customers’ needs and requirements and completing the work to the highest of standards ensuring we meet current regulations. We have many happy valued customers who continue to support us year after year.
We are qualified, insured and registered with a governing body. We have yearly assessments to confirm we are conforming to the standards set by our accreditation.
Below are some of the services we offer:
- Full or part electrical rewires
- Electric showers
- Additional socket outlet or lighting points
- Data points
- Garage or annex supplies
- Hot tub power supply
- Electrical installation condition reports
- Electrical design
- Pump or motor design and installation for any application
- Control panel design and installation
- Fault finding
- CCTV supply and installation
All work completed by CPC Electrical Ltd will come with:
1. A guarantee that you will 100% happy with all work completed
2. A 6-year workmanship and 12-month manufacturer's guarantee
3. A guarantee that we will respect your home or place of work whilst we are working. We will always be clean and respectful
4. A valid certificate on completion of testing
5. A guarantee that we will only use reputable suppliers for our parts
Thank you for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
Portsmouth, Southampton, Winchester, Chichester, Bournemouth, Guildford, Salisbury, Reading, Basingstoke, Brighton, new forest, Petworth, Haslemere, Newbury, Hayward heath
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Stroma Part P
City & Guilds
- Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installations ( Buildings & Structures)
- Level 3 Certificate in Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 767: 2008(2015)
- Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing & Certification of Electrical Installations