Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
As a local Winchester family run company, D & B Electrical always gives free expert advice ensuring that your electrical problems are solved quickly and thoroughly.
We aim to respond to calls within 24 hours.
We have a wide range of expertise in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial work.
Perhaps you are looking to have new items installed, such as a light replacing or a larger job like a rewire
Whatever the task, we always provide the same professional and punctual service but most importantly all our work is carried out to the current 18th edition BS7671 regulations.
We appreciate people work different hours and days, this is why we plan our work to fit round you. We can start early and work until late, We also offer a weekend service if required.
We pride ourselves on offering the latest technology in Led lighting systems.
All our Electricians are fully qualified and fully insured.
All work guaranteed for twelve months
We are proud members of NICEIC APPROVED CONTRACTOR SCHEME & you can find us on the Electrical Safety Council Register
Some of the work we can do is,
- Total rewires
- Partial rewires
- Fault finding
- Extra sockets & lighting
- Exterior Lighting & Power
- Garage Power & Lighting
- Garden Lighting
- Fuse board replacements
- Telephone and Internet Points
- Electrical Earth Bonding
- Shed / workshop power & lighting
- Sub mains
- Spot Light Changes/Light fitting changes or upgrades
- Smoke alarms
- Heat detectors
- Under floor heating (Electrical) & Wiring of controls for Wet systems
- Landlord EICR Inspect & Test reports
- Part P
- Office lighting & Power
- Office Lighting refurbishment
- Smart Lighting Systems
- TV Aerial Repairs & Installation
- Appliance Connections
- Control Panel Installations
- CCTV Installations
And many, many more. If you have any questions about a job you would like done, please get in touch and we will strive to do our best for you, we treat your home like it's our own.
BOURNEMOUTH, PORTSMOUTH, SOUTHAMPTON, EASTLEIGH, ROMSEY, ANDOVER, BASINGSTOKE, HOOK, FARNHAM, WINCHESTER, CHANDLERS FORD, HURSLEY, NEW FOREST, LYMINGTON, HAYLING ISLAND, SALISBURY, STOCKBRIDGE, OWER
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 3
City and Guilds
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
- City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Installations (Buildings and Structures)
- AM2 Certificate of Electrotechnical Occupational Competence
- Level 2 Certificate for Domestic Electrical Installers
- NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
- NICEIC - Approved Contractor
- Summit skills Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation Building and Structures
- City and Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Installations (Buildings and Structures)