Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
I have been working in the electrical industry for almost 40 Years and as that amount of time should indicate to you, I am one of the older generation of electricians that like to do the work in the correct way. I am a fully qualified and registered self-certifying electrician, this also enables me to register to all Local Council Building Departments the compliance to Part P.
I have extensive experience in a wide variety of domestic electrical installations from modification of an existing install or designing and fitting a completely custom new installation. We are Stroma approved members and have all the latest qualifications and insurances which give our clients peace of mind knowing that they are working with real professionals.
Building regulations (Part P) state that all new domestic electrical installations must be certified by a registered company. We ensure that all our qualifications and insurances are maintained and are the latest versions.
Products & Services
EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Reports)
Electrical inspecting and testing
Electrical repairs fuse box rewiring
Landlord safety certificates
Security lighting installation
Professionally installed bathrooms
All to the highest standard guaranteed
Qualification's shown below.
Part P registered
City and Guild Level 3, Testing and Inspection.
City and Guild Level 3, Electrical Installations BS 7671.
Birmingham University Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Energy Engineering.
We will work anywhere in the Cheshire and Staffordshire area, we like to stay within a 20 mile radius of Stoke on Trent, this helps keep our quotes down to a competitive level. Why not try us out.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 3
Stroma Part P
David Pallas has been awarding the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Electrical and Energy Engineering from the University of Birmingham
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Building Requirements for Electrical Installations in Dwellings
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671 2008)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671: June 2001)
- Logic Certificate of Competence in Solar Heating Full Scope
- EAL Qualified in The Fundamentals of the Safe Operation of Electrical Power Systems
- The Faraday Centre Certificate of Competence in the Fundamentals of the Safe Operation of High Voltage Power Systems