Send a message to set-up a video call for a free quote
Skills & expertise
Welcome to DGC Electrical
My Name is Dan and I have been an electrician now for 11 years.
I pride myself on being a reliable and trustworthy tradesman who always puts the customers’ needs first. I am always punctual and tidy and treat all my customers the way I would like to be treated.
Over the years I have worked on many projects on all types of properties; domestic, commercial, industrial, schools and churches to name a few.
Here are a few examples of electrical works DGC Electrical can complete;
- Full and partial house Rewires
- Fuse board/consumer unit changes
- Electrical safety inspections
- Security lighting
- Smart heating thermostats
- LED lighting upgrades
- Smoke alarms
- Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Shop refurbs
- Maintenance works
- Inspection and testing
And much more!
I am a NAPIT approved contractor and city & guilds certified to the 18th edition regulations.
From changing a socket to a full house rewire no job is too big or small.
All work is certified and guaranteed.
Please get in touch to arrange your free no obligation quote
I look forward to your call.
Solihull, Shirley, Cheswick green, Monkspath, West Midlands, Dorridge, Knowle, Olton, Hollywood, Dickens Heath, Tidbury Green, Bentley Heath, Blossomfield, Henley In Arden, Balsall Common, Luton
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
NAPIT - Electrical
- City & Guilds Level 2 - Electrotechnical Technology Installation - Awarded in 2010
- City & Guilds Level 3 - Requirements Electrical installations - Awarded in 2012
- EAL Level 3 - Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations - Awarded in 2016