Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
DJB ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS
We are a small company based in worcester park, I have 20 years experience throughout the electrical industry and I am a proud member of the NICEIC Approved contractor scheme. I am fully qualified JIB approved electrician with a completed 4 year JIB apprenticeship which I began in 1999. I’m also City & Guilds level 3 qualified and have the 18th edition qualification in the requirements for electrical installations BS 7671:2018.
WHAT WE GUARENTEE WITH DJB ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS
* NICEIC certification on completion of all installation work
* The very highest standard of installation work completed at all times
* All our work carried out by a fully qualified electrician at all times
* Polite well mannered staff working in a clean and tidy way with the upmost respect for your property
* 6 year warranty with all our installation work provided by NICEIC
* Free itemised quotations and detailed invoice with all work
* All additional work discussed and agreed fully before any work undertaken to prevent any unknown extras
* Customer satisfaction guaranteed on all of our work
At DJB Electrical Installations we pride ourselves on our standard of work, efficiency and excellent service throughout.
Being a small company I can personally guarentee each and every job however small will meet these extremely high standards to ensure your repeat custom in the future.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU.
London, Morden, Worcester Park, Epsom, Sutton, Surrey,
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 3
Electrical Safety Register
Joint Industry Board Electrical
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
- City & Guilds Level 3 - Requirements for electrical installations BS 7671 2008 (2015)
- City & Guilds Level 2 - Fundamental Inspection,Testing and Initial Verification
- City & Guilds Level 2 - Installing Electrotechnical Systems
- City & Guilds Level 3 - Installing and Commissioning Electrotechnical Systems
- City & Guilds Level 3 - Knowledge of Electrical Installation Engineering
- Joint Industry Board Completed Apprenticeship NVQ Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS 7671: 2008
- Member of the Registered Competent Person (Electrical) Scheme
- Daniel Burt successfully completed the Electrotechnical Advanced Modern Apprenticeship