Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Why choose us For All Your Home Electrical Needs?
No job too small, a friendly professional service at a reasonable price.
All domestic electrical work undertaken from changing a socket to a full rewire.
We also offer Electric car charging points & Home backup generators.
Contact me for a free no obligation quote.
- Prompt and Reliable Service
- High Standards of Work
- Free Quotations
- All Work Fully Guaranteed and insured
- Certified NICEIC Part P Registered
- Inspection and certification for Landlords/Homeowners
- Full design, Installation, Testing and Certification
- City & Guilds Qualified
- NVQ 3 Qualified
Areas Covered include:
· Winterborne Kingston,
· Bere Regis,
· Sturminster Marshall
· Corfe Mullen
· Lychett Minster
· Canford Heath
· Blandford Forum
· Milton Abbas
· Milborne St Andrew
· Dorchester and surrounding areas
Wimborne,Poole,Blandford Forum, Dorchester, Wareham, Sturminster Newton and surrounding areas
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
NICEIC - PAT Testing
- NIC EIC Certificate of Completion awarded to G King who has attended the NIC EIC Accredited Course on: Domestic Periodic Inspection, Testing & Reporting 2009.
- AICO Certificate of Enrolment awarded to G King who is a registered member of the Aico Fire Products Trained Installer Scheme awarded September 2009.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings awarded to G King 2009.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology-Installation (Building & Structures) 2330 awarded to G King 2010.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology-Installation (Buildings & Structures) 2330 awarded to G King 2011.
- Working Effectively and Safely in the Electrotechnical Environment (Stage 1) On-Line A/102/3562 Principles of Electrotechnology (Stage 1) On-Line - F/102/3563
- Application of Health and Safety and Electrical Principles (Stage 2) Practical Assignment J/102/3564
- Installation (Buildings and Structures) Practical Assignment L/102/3565
- Application of Health and Safety and Electrical Principles (Stage 2) On-Line J/102/3564
- Installation (Buildings and Structures) On-Line L/102/3565
- City & Guilds Level 3 certificate held in inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations 2391-10