Green Electrical are a family run St Albans business based off the Harpenden Road. We NICEIC Electrical Contractor, that specialises in Electrical Vehicle Charging installation as well as providing domestic and commercial electrical services in St Albans, Harpenden and many parts of Hertfordshire and London. Green Electrical established in 2008, we are Hertfordshire trading standards and prided ourselves on offering great customer care and a professional on-site electrical service.
Did you know???
Green Electrical are certificated Pod Point approved installers and are registered on the OLEV approved list for EV installers. If you are looking for a local EV installers for your new Electric or Hybrid car and would like advise on the types of chargers, installation or the OLEV grant, where you can claim a £500 government grant for the new installation of a smart Electrical Car Charger then please feel free to contact us on 01727 634 943.
Why choose Green Electrical as your local NICEIC Approved Electrical Contractor?
Green Electrical operates a full-time administration office which is based in St Albans. Green Electrical are a Safe Approved Contractor meaning health and safety is at the forefront for all our on-site services. We offer same day appointments, if available and planned works.
• £5 million Public Liability Insurance
• £10 million Employers Insurance
• 24-hour emergency response
• Planned and reactive electrical works
• NICEIC Approved electrical contractors
• Fully loaded van fleet
• Qualified and experienced electricians
• NICEIC Emergency lighting trained engineers
• NICEIC Approved electrical testing engineers
• Lighting Industry Association trained lighting designers
• Full-time operation and administration offices
Get in touch on 01727 634 943 for more information or to discuss your commercial electrical installation project.
All our electricians are employed by Green Electrical, many from apprenticeships, something we strongly believe in. All our electricians are fully qualified to give our customers piece of mind when choosing Green Electrical.
We have a proven track record of delivering an excellent service and to meet client expectations.
As part of our company policy, our electricians attend site with company uniform and ID.
We undertake all residential & commercial work, reactive and planned as well bespoke maintenance contracts.
Our services included:
1. NICEIC Electrical Condition Reports and Testing
2. Landlord Certificates
3. Periodic Inspection Reports
4. Emergency Light Testing
5. Fuse-board installations
6. Fuse-board repairs
7. Fuse-board Upgrades
8. Consumer Units Repairs
9. Consumers Unit Installations
10. Distribution Boards Installations
11. LED Lighting
12. Standard Lighting installations
13. Lighting repairs
14. Lighting solutions
15. Bathroom Extractor fan installations.
16. Extractor fan repairs
17. Full re-wires & partial re-wires.
18. Garden power & sockets
19. Rako Lighting
20. Socket installations
21. Electrical Vehicle Charging Installations.
Berkhamsted, Crouch End, Finchley, Hampstead, Harpenden, Hatfield, Hertford, Hertfordshire, Highgate, Maida Vale, Muswell Hill, North London, St Albans, Watford, Welwyn Garden City, West Hampstead
You can change the cookie settings on your browser.
Otherwise, we’ll assume you’re OK to continue.
© Checkatrade.com all rights reserved