Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Our role on Checkatrade is to raise awareness of the service we offer and demonstrate our ability to keep our customers happy. Checkatrade offers us the ability to show transparency with our customers.
17th edition fully qualified Part P Electricians. With 10 years' experience.
We have seen the business go from strength to strength. We have had a very open and positive attitude to our work and customers, going that extra bit for customers has helped keep the phone ringing. Anything electrical and sometimes anything non-electrical we are more than happy to assist you. No job is too small!
Weekend and evening work is available if this is more convenient and we are always more than willing to travel to meet our customers’ needs. Extremely competitive rates always offered so it’s worth a call for a free quote or just free advice.
Selsey, Bognor Regis, Chichester, Hampshire, London
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
NICEIC - PAT Testing
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services - Electrical Installation (Building and Structures) 100/2854/7 awarded to Garry Turner
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008) 500/3446/7 warded to Garry Turner
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Building and Structures) 100/3602/7 awarded to Garry Turner
- JIB Certificate awarded to Garry Turner who has successfully passed the ECS Health & Safety Assessment
- Summit Skills Apprenticeship Certificate awarded to Garry Turner who has successfully completed the Electrotechnical Advanced Apprenticeship Building and Structures
- National Electrotechnical Training Organisation Certificate awarded to Garry Turner who has passed all the sections of Practical Skills Test Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2)