Heatsafe Gas Services
Mr James Dodd
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Heat Safe Gas Services provide a full range of plumbing , heating and gas work.
We are a family-run business with a small team of experts on hand to meet all your specific requirements.
All our engineers hold recognised trade qualifications and are Gas Safe registered.
We are proud of our team of engineers and promote best practice in everything we do.
we are members of the following professional bodies:
- GAS SAFE
- CITY & GUILDS
We believe that every customer is entitled to a high quality, safe service from their plumbing and heating engineer and we are happy to help with jobs of all sizes.
From a minor boiler repair issue to full central heating installation, we are on hand to help you to resolve your plumbing and heating issues .
With over 15 years in the industry we can provide solutions to plumbing, heating and gas work e.g. below
- General Plumbing
- Boiler Service
- Boiler Repair
- Boiler Installation
- Boiler Breakdown
- Power Flushing
- Central Heating Maintenance
- Central Heating Upgrade
- Radiator Installation
- Unvented Systems
- Hot Water Cylinders
- Safety Certificates
- Landlord Certificates
Get in touch today our friendly team are happy to help !…
Stoke-on-Trent, ', Newcastle, Staffordshire,
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
bpec Certification Ltd
Cert-ain Certification of Achievement - Nationally Accredited Certification Scheme for Individual Oil Technicians:
- OFT 10 101 - Single Stage Pressure Jet Service and Commissioning
- OFT 10 105E - Installation of oil and bio-liquid fuelled fixed combustion appliances and systems
- OFT 10 600A - Installation of oil fuel storage and supply systems connected to fixed combustion appliances.
City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ - Mechanical Engineering Services - Plumbing (domestic) - Gas Option
City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Plumbing Studies
Cert-ain Certification of Competence certificate:
- VUW1 - Installation and servicing of domestic vented and unvented hot water storage systems in accordance with building regulation approved document