Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Hi-Q Installations Ltd - Maintenance, repair & servicing of UPVC windows, doors & conservatories. Cat & dog flap installations in glass and panel.
Hi-Q Installations have been successfully trading for over 18 yrs and has grown in reputation for its no-compromise approach to installations, we pride ourselves in exceeding expectations on every occasion.
We mainly undertake work in and around the Dorset area including Poole, Wimborne, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Blandford and surrounding area.
Having carried out all types and size of UPVC installations over a 30 year career - the main focus of work now includes:
* Double glazing misted units replaced into UPVC and aluminium frames *(not wooden windows)
* Cat and dog flap installations into glass , UPVC panel and wood (Sureflap, Petmate and Pet-Tek flaps can be supplied if required )
* UPVC door locks/ mechanisms replaced or repaired/ serviced
* Window hinges and locks replaced /repaired
* Jammed doors and windows released and repaired
* Door cylinders replaced (British standard and up to 3 star rated available)
* Adjustment of poorly operating French doors , windows and single doors
* Patio door repairs - servicing
* Letterplate replacement/ installation
* Door and window handle replacement
* Locksmith work associated with UPVC/ composite doors
* Smaller window and door installations
* Conservatory repairs *(not leaky roofs)
We offer free quotations and are fully insured .
We carry many spares / parts on the van and can often complete a job in one visit .
Hi-Q Installations won first place in Checkatrade and Budget Insurance "Tradesman Of The Year"2009 competition and was a finalist in the Uk top 100 tradesman competition too.
If you are in need of help or advice , please feel free to make contact and I will offer the best service and support I can.
Thank you for looking .
We work in - Poole, Broadstone, Wimborne, Creekmoor, Corfe Mullen, Blandford, Bournemouth, Christchurch, Ferndown, West Moors, Verwood, Lytchett and surrounding area. If in doubt , , please call.