Send a message to set-up a video call for a free quote
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
A Gas Safe Central Heating Business covering Surrey and surrounding areas.
- Domestic & Commercial
- LPG/natural gas appliances
- Boilers, cookers, ranges, fires & water heaters, installed, serviced and repaired
- Fault finding and repairs by 'fully qualified mechanical engineer'
- Boiler replacement
- LANDLORD CERTIFICATES, CARAVANS, BOATS and HORSE TRANSPORTERS
- Commercial Catering Kitchens
- Unvented Cylinders, MEGAFLO
- No call out charges
We aim to supply customers with a professional service and have all the latest equipment
Our engineers carry a selection of common boiler spares on board, including valves, thermostats and circulating pumps and some PCBs, in order to get your heating up and running with the minimum of delay
The service is designed to meet regulations every time.
Aldershot, Byfleet, Camberley, Chilworth, Cranleigh, Farnborough, Farnham, Godalming, Guildford, Haslemere, Milford, Shalford, Surrey, Woking
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Surrey Trading Standards ApprovedFind out more
Certificate of Competence - National Accredited Certification Scheme for Individual Gas fitting Operatives - CCN1 - Core Domestic Gas Safety, CEN1 - Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas fired central heating/hot water boilers and circulatros up to 70KW, CKR1 Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas cooking appliances, HTR1 - Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic open balanced and fan assisted flued gas fires and wall heaters. WAT1- Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas instantaneous water heating appliances
- BTEC Higher National certificate held in engineering
- City & Guilds certificate held in introduction to programmable logic controllers