Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Services you can rely on here at JPS we work with you to make sure your Gas and Electrical repairs are safely dealt with.
Our tradesmen operate around Winchester and Southampton. We focus on providing excellent services, which include plumbing, heating, gas and electrical repairs. All of our work is insured and we guarantee the work carried out will exceed expectations.
We pride ourselves in being the ONLY Hampshire based plumbing and electrical company that have 100% transparent charges, along with a clear upfront and open pricing system.
All of our tradesmen are qualified to carry out any of our services. Our plumbing, heating and gas services include installation and repairs to:
- Toilets, Baths and Basins? Showers and Pumps
- Kitchen Sinks
- Hot Water Cylinder
- Loft Tanks
- Replacement Taps / Exterior Taps and Fitting
- Leak Detection and Repair
- Drain Clearances
- Boiler repair and Servicing
- Central Heating
- Gas safety certification
We understand that all electrical work can cause you to become vulnerable in your homes.
So report the problem before it becomes dangerous.
Our electrical services include:
- Installation and repairs to Sockets, switches and lights
- Outside sockets and lights
- Distribution units/ fuse boards
- Electrical supplies for showers
- Waste pumps and water heaters (including immersion)
We have a team of very experienced fault finders if you have loss of power to any of your electrical systems.
Contact us 24hours a day to report the fault and book one of our trustworthy tradesmen.
Postcodes: All SO (excl SO41, SO42, SO43, SO45)
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Gas Safe Register
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate In Basic Plumbing Studies
- City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ In Plumbing (Domestic)
- Summit Skills Certificate For : Modern Apprenticeship Mechanical Engineering Services (Plumbing)
- City & Guilds Level 3 Award in the Requirements Electrical Installations awarded to Darren (Employee)