Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
JS Electrical has many years of experience in the domestic, electrical profession, and provides all manner of services, from changing a light bulb to full rewires and PAT Testing for clients throughout the local and surrounding areas. No job is too small.
The company is located in Burgess Hill. JS Electrical prides itself on a friendly approach and strives for satisfied customers. The company works to high standards and a clean working environment.
An out of hours service is offered for those who work awkward shifts. This can either be after 5pm weekdays or on Saturdays if required.
JS Electrical has an expanding trade & customer base, located in the local and surrounding area.
JS Electrical is qualified to 17th Edition Regulations, 2330 Level 3 City and Guilds, 2391 Inspecting and Testing, City and Guilds 2919 Electric Vehicle Charging. The company and works are fully insured for added peace of mind.
JS Electrical is registered with the NICEIC , Checkatrade and Part P. The company is owned and managed by Joe Sobkowiak who has been involved within the Electrical & Construction industry for many years.
Burgess Hill, Haywards Heath, Hassocks, Lindfield, Hurstpierpoint, Scaynes Hill,Uckfield, Mid-Sussex
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 2
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building and Structures) awarded to Joe Sobkowiak
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building and Structures) awarded to Joe Sobkowiak
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671:June 2001) awarded to Joe Sobkowiak
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations 100/3599/0 awarded to Joe Sobkowiak
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS7671 2008) 500/3446/7 awarded to Joe Sobkowiak