L J Mullan Electrical
Mr Luke Mullan
Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Please check my website www.ljmullanelectrical.com for updates of recent work I have carried out on my blogs or with links to my Instagram/Facebook.
As fully qualified electricians to the current 18th edition regulations we can carry out all electrical installations required listed and you can feel relaxed that all notifiable work will be carried out in accordance to Part P of the building regulations with certificates provided.
Please get in touch if:
- You have an emergency and need an urgent call out to rectify a problem, such as your electrics tripping.
- Any electrical testing/inspections, for peace of mind I can carry out an electrical inspection to check the safety of the installation on your property and list any improvements required/recommended, along with Landlord certificates. Also providing all the correct certification once I have completed the work such as changing a consumer unit.
- Rewires/partial rewires, if you feel you need a complete rewire and would like to start again, or, you’ve had an extension built and need electrics installing, again with all the certification after the work has been carried out.
- General installations - from additional sockets, lights, decorative lights or even kitchen and bathroom installations.
-Smart home installations, if you would like to get up to date with all the electrical smart home features such as controlling the heating with your phone with such products as Hive, Nest, Heatmiser. Or you would like to control lighting from your phone with Aurora.
- CCTV & security lighting, installing CCTV for security of your property or sensor lighting to put off any potential intruders. Smart home installations also an option with the Ring doorbell or security lights etc.
- Electrical vehicle chargers, we are now installing the electric vehicle charging stations should you wish to purchase an electric car and need the correct equipment fitted to charge your electric car.
Luke won an award at the National electrical industry awards in 2015 for ‘electrical apprentice of the year’ during his training with the company he was with at the time.
Please see the link attached:
- Domestic Work
- Commercial Work
- Free Estimates
- 24 Hour Call-out
- Insurance Work Undertaken
Banbury, Brackley, Bicester, Woodstock, Oxford, Northampton, Buckingham, Oxfordshire
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 3
- EAL Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Building, Structures and the Environment)
- Luke Mullan has successfully achieved the AM2 Assessment of Electrotechnical occupational Competence.
- Luke Mullan has won National Electrical Industry Apprenticeship Award