Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
LPS Security Solutions ltd has over 20 years engineering expertise of installing, maintaining and servicing the following systems:
- Intruder Alarms
- Audio and Video Door Entry Systems
- Access Control
- Fire Alarms
- Smoke Alarms (230v)
- Automatic Smoke Ventilation
- Emergency Lighting
- Security lighting
- Wireless Integrated Intruder Alarm Aystems
- Full High Definition 1080p CCTV systems
- Networked remote viewing CCTV systems.
As the founder of LPS Security solutions I fulfilled my ambition of starting my own business in 2009 after working at various national security companies since 1994. As a small business we provide outstanding friendly customer service to all our customers and pride ourselves on our 10 out of 10 feedback from new and returning customers big or small.
I understand that some customers are very reluctant to be tied in to maintenance contracts, so it is up to the customer to choose who maintains their alarm system, be it themselves or LPS. This is possible due to LPS fitting 'bell only' or private reporting 'key holder response' burglar alarm systems. These private reporting systems have no need to connect to a monitoring station therefore there are no monthly charges associated with monitored systems.
With LPS alarm systems there are no monthly costs and the alarm systems are set to 'customer reset', so there is no need to call an engineer out to reset the alarm after an activation.
Even if you have had a security system or fire alarm system fitted by another company, or if you have moved into premises where there is already a system installed, these can be 'taken-over' without the expense of replacing the whole system as some companies will recommend.
Moving on with technology, and after years of searching for CCTV equipment that matches my high standards of picture quality LPS is now installing full HD 1080p CCTV systems at very competitive prices, sometimes even beating quotes for analogue CCTV systems with all the benefits of the outstanding HD picture quality.
Please feel free to contact me if you require any advice or if you have bought your own system and would like it fitted.
I look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to provide our services.
Gosport, Lee-on-the-Solent, Eastleigh, Hayling Island, West Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire,
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification 500/3516/2 awarded to Lewis Stables
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671 2008) 500/3451/0.
- PASMA Certificate of Competence in the category of Tower work.
- JIL Certificate for ECS Health & Safety Assessment held expires 26/01/2011.
- CSCS Electrotechnical Certification Scheme - IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition
- NICEIC - Fire Alarm and Emergency Lighting
- SmokeCloak Certificate awarded to Lewis Stables who has successfully completed and passed the Smokecloak Product and Installation Training Course