Mr Siavash Bakhtiari
Laytoe delivers a comprehensive range of structural engineering solutions. We provide structural reports, calculations and designs for homeowners and commercial clients. From foundation to rooftop, we ensure that our structural designs and calculations are Building Control compliant.
We’re building a reputation for excellence by matching our customers’ needs and expectations with realistic solutions backed up by the latest structural engineering technology.
To find out more about our competitive prices, or to learn more about structural engineering services, please call us, drop into our office for friendly advice, or visit our website.
- Extensions: all structural support elements for extension projects, including foundation design, are designed by Laytoe engineer.
- Loft conversion: Laytoe provides calculations for floor and roof beams to ensure building regulations approval.
- Structural reports: We produces reports on the structural stability of any part of your property for the Client, insurance and mortgage purposes.
- Crack reports: our reports examine the causes of progressive and non-progressive cracks (internal and external) with recommendations for remedial action.
- Wall removals: our service includes load bearing assessment, as well as beam designs and calculations.
- Beam calculations: Steel, timber and concrete beams and lintels are calculated to ensure compliance with building regulations.
- Damp surveys: we work with damp specialists to identify the cause and type of damp affecting your property, and the most effective remedies.
- Site inspections: we carry out internal and external inspections for all structural stability issues, including cracks, subsidence and drainage.
London, Mitcham, Dartford,