Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Welcome - My Names Miles Gannon, and I’m a Bristol based gas boiler engineer who provides a Friendly, Reliable, and Trustworthy gas boiler service to the Local area.
All makes and models of gas boilers serviced, maintained and repaired including; Vaillant, Worcester, Baxi, Ideal, Glow worm, Viessmann, Potterton, and many more.
Please see below a list of the services i provide:
- Gas boiler installations
- Gas boiler servicing & repairs
- Landlord gas safety certificates
- Gas safe registered
- Fully qualified & insured.
- 16 years worth of experience
- Service with a smile :)
- NO VAT
If I can be of service regarding any of the above, Please feel free to contact me below and I will be more than happy to help.
Bristol, Montpelier, Clifton, Redland, Cothan, St Andrews, Ashleydown, St Werburghs, Easton, St Pauls, Fishponds, St George, Bedminster, Southville, Totterdown, Brislington, Kingswood, Hanham
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
bpec Certification Ltd
City and Guilds
Gas Safe Register
BPEC Certificate of Competence awarded to Miles Gannon in -
- CCN1 - Core Natural Gas Safety - Expires - 18/4/2024
- CEN1 - Install, Exchange, Disconnect, Service, Repair, Breakdown and Commission, Domestic Gas Fired Central Heating/ Hot Water Boilers and Circulators up to 70kw - Expires - 18/4/2024
- CKR1 - Install, Exchange, Disconnect, Service, Repair, Breakdown and Commission Domestic Gas Cooking Appliances - Expires - 18/4/2024
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in Mechanical Engineering Services - Plumbing (Domestic) - Gas Option 100/3285/X awarded to Miles Gannon
- wedi Approved Installer Certificate awarded to Miles Gannon who has attended the wedi Approved Installer Course
- Certificate awarded to Miles Gannon who is a member of the Water Industry Approved Plumbers Scheme