Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Welcome - My name's Miles Gannon and I'm a Gas Boiler engineer based in Easton, Bristol, who specialises in the service, repair and installation of Gas boilers.
With over 16 years’ worth of Gas boiler experience, I am able to offer a professional, friendly, reliable, and trustworthy service to the Bristol area.
I aim to provide you with a good level of customer service, communication, and quality workmanship at competitive prices.
All work completed is fully insured and guaranteed. There's also no hidden costs or charges, as all work is quoted for beforehand on a fixed price basis to allow for complete peace of mind.
I'm also a fully qualified, Gas safe registered, Vaillant approved gas boiler engineer.
All makes and models of gas boilers serviced, maintained and repaired including; Vaillant, Worcester, Baxi, Ideal, Glow worm, Viessmann, Potterton, and many more
Please see below a list of the services i provide:
- Gas boiler replacements & installations
- Gas boiler servicing & repairs
- Landlord gas safety certificates
- Fixed appointments
- Boiler service reminder scheme
- NO VAT
If I can be of service regarding any of the above, Please feel free to contact me below and I’ll be more than happy to help.
Bristol, Montpelier, Clifton, Redland, Cothan, St Andrews, Ashleydown, St Werburghs, Easton, St Pauls, Fishponds, St George, Bedminster, Southville, Totterdown, Brislington, Kingswood, Hanham
Public Liability Insurance: Expired
Partially Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
bpec Certification Ltd
City and Guilds
Gas Safe Register
BPEC Certificate of Competence awarded to Miles Gannon in -
- CCN1 - Core Natural Gas Safety - Expires - 18/4/2024
- CEN1 - Install, Exchange, Disconnect, Service, Repair, Breakdown and Commission, Domestic Gas Fired Central Heating/ Hot Water Boilers and Circulators up to 70kw - Expires - 18/4/2024
- CKR1 - Install, Exchange, Disconnect, Service, Repair, Breakdown and Commission Domestic Gas Cooking Appliances - Expires - 18/4/2024
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in Mechanical Engineering Services - Plumbing (Domestic) - Gas Option 100/3285/X awarded to Miles Gannon
- wedi Approved Installer Certificate awarded to Miles Gannon who has attended the wedi Approved Installer Course
- Certificate awarded to Miles Gannon who is a member of the Water Industry Approved Plumbers Scheme