Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
We are a family run business covering all aspects of tree work with highly qualified members of staff .All of work is carried to British Standard 3998
Our experience covers both residential and commercial properties, and we are extremely proud of all the great things our customers have said about us over the years.
Tree Felling, Crown Lifting, Crown Reductions, Crown Thinning, Stump Grinding & Pollarding are all parts of our services.
If you’re starting construction or building work and need the site cleared and prepared for work, look no further.
High hedges and all hedge work carried out to a high standard.
Working with local authorities we can put in planning applications to work on TPO trees ,and trees in conservation areas ,
Recycling is important so no less than 100% green waste is recycled.
Equipment really does make a difference so we invest in the latest climbing equipment, low emission chainsaws, and our
chippers are capable of processing 5 tonnes per hour.
Please call today for a free no obligation quote .
Windsor, Slough, Ascot, Sunningdale, Gerrards Cross, Beaconsfield and beyond.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Buckinghamshire Trading Standards Approved
NPTC - Tree Surgery CS39
- City and Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award to Operate a Chainsaw rom Rope and Harness
- City and Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award for a Ground-based Chainsaw operator
- City and Guilds NPTC Certificate of Attendance in Chainsaw Maintenance, cross-cutting and Felling Small Trees up to 380mm
- City and Guilds NPTC Level 2 Award to Carry out Stump Protection using Stump Protection Fluids by Simple Hand Held Equipment
- BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in Forestry and Arboriculture
- Lantra Awards Certificate of Training in Bushcutters/Trimmers - Maintenance and Operation