Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Thank you very much for visiting my Checkatrade profile. I feel honoured that you’re here and wish you a very warm welcome!
I understand that value for money is important to you and I am aware that you require a friendly and personalised service delivery that is tailored to your BUDGET and SCHEDULE. I also agree that trust, integrity and respect is paramount to you when employing the services of a professional who will be working in and around your property.
MARK WRIGHTON PAINTER & DECORATOR - "My own expectations of service as a consumer are the same as yours and this ensures that I always think like a "CUSTOMER" with every project that I am entrusted with."
- The FESTOOL "HEPA" filtered extraction and sanding equipment that I use for all preparation work is capable of ensuring a practically DUST FREE environment. Click HERE to watch a short video that highlights the full features and benefits
- Kent Trading Standards Approved - Click here for more information
- Criminal Background checks have been conducted by Checkatrade and Kent County Council
- Fully Insured £5,000,000 Public Liability Insurance
- Over 35 years' experience
- Ethical, tidy and reliable
There is no higher compliment to me than repeat business or to be referred on by a previous customer and I am proud that 90% of my work is generated this way.
* Dust Free Preparation - A high quality finish with any decorating project begins with the preparation. Detailed sanding, filling and thorough removal of debris is essential to achieve the ultimate, professional grade result. The FESTOOL sanding and dust extraction equipment that I use will ensure that the transformation you require is nothing less than dynamic.
Sittingbourne, Rainham, Chatham, Rochester, Maidstone, Lenham, Teynham, Faversham, Canterbury, Herne Bay, Doddington, sheerness, Leysdown, Eastchurch
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
Kent Trading Standards Approved
Painting & Decorating Association
Criminal Background Check completed on Mark Wrighton on 14/12/2016.