Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
MEW Electrical Installations Ltd is an electrical contracting business based in Weybridge. We carry out all electrical work from small additions and alterations through to full re-wires and upgrades. We are a small team with qualified and well experienced electricians/technicians. We have 50 years experience between us and have all helped grow the company to where it is today.
We work in all types of premises, some of which are children's nurseries, dentists, health clubs, churches and scout halls, also commercially in small offices, gymnasiums and large offices, and industrial factories near the airport.
Our clients range from domestic property owners and landlords, through to multinational companies. People call us back time and time again for their breakdowns and emergencies or re-fits and re-wires.
We work for lots of landlords and business owners and have on our list of clients some large property maintenance companies and some luxury/high end estates/facilities managers where we look after communal areas, and keep them legal with the testing requirements for their buildings and premises.
We work on emergency lighting, 3 phase systems, fire alarms, we do all testing and inspection work including the pat testing, we are involved in service agreements with larger companies, we have great relationships with suppliers who do their best to source parts that can be difficult to obtain.
We work on and install automated lighting systems, air-conditioning supplies and controls, heating and cooling supplies and controls. Between us we can cover all your electrical needs.
We carry all the relevant qualifications, enrolled with NICEIC, which as you may know check out our work on a yearly basis. Of course we are insured and protected adequately too for peace of mind.
Generally within a 10 mile radius of Weybridge.
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
Criminal Background Check
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
Surrey Trading Standards Approved
- JIB Registered Card Holder & Completed Apprenticeship NVQ Level 3, Wiring Regulations 17th Edition, City & Guilds Inspection & Testing 2391 & Design , Erection & Verification 2400 awarded 1998.
- JIB/City & Guilds NVQ Level 2 Certificate in Electrical Installation Engineering Installing Electrical Systems & Equipment 2350 awarded to Mark Wise 1998.
- City & Guilds Certificate in Electrical Installation Part 1 & 2 issued 1998 & 1999.
- NET Certificate of Achievement awarded to Mark Wise who has passed all sections of Practical Skills Measurement 1 (AM1) 1998.
- City & Guilds Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations (IEE Wiring Regulations 16th Edition) awarded to Mark Wise 2000.
- TREND Certificate issued to Mark Wise who attended the System Engineering Course June 2000.
- Planned Maintenance - Mordern Apprenticeship - City & Guild 2360 Part 1, Achieved Measurement 1, NVQ Level 2, C&G 2360 Part 2, Achieved Management 2, NVQ Level 3
- National Electrotechnical Training Organisation - Prctical Skills Test - Achievement Measurement 2
- Criminal Background Check successfully completed on Mark Wise on 27/07/2015.
Criminal background check completed on Mark Wise on 27/07/2015 trader confirmed nothing changed on their Criminal Background Check on 13/02/2019