Send a message to set-up a video call for a free quote
Oil tank & boiler supplies and installation
Midland Tank Services is a family-run, local business with over 30 years of experience, specialising in the supply and installation of new and replacement oil tanks and oil boilers.
In addition, we also offer competitive rates for annual oil boiler servicing on both domestic and commercial properties.
Working closely with several fuel distributors we aim to offer a rapid response and assistance to all calls within 24 hours.
We are registered and approved by OFTEC the governing body for oil heating and our engineers are fully trained and qualified to manage your project from start to completion.
• Oil tank supply, installation and servicing
• Oil boiler supply, installation and servicing
• Tanks for all purposes (heating/ cooling/ fuel dispensing etc)
• Domestic and commercial work undertaken
• Supply of bunded, single skin and fuel delivery systems
Why choose us?
• Free surveys and estimates
• Recommended by major oil boiler and oil tank manufacturers
• OFTEC accredited
• Using brands, such as Worcester oil boilers, Grant and Atlas and Harlequin oil tanks
• £2,000,000 public liability cover
We offer a free site survey and quotation valid for 90 days with no-obligation and happily work alongside other trades in a supporting role if required.
Oil tank suppliers and installers
Steel and Plastic tanks don’t last forever.
Most tanks have a life span of 20 years if they are looked after and properly installed and maintained.
However, the regulations on oil storage changed in September 2004 so if your tank is older than this, now might be a good time to get it checked out before it’s too late.
• Free site survey and estimates
• Domestic and commercial installations
• Coverage throughout 5 counties.
• Plastic, steel, bunded tanks available
• Very competitive quotes on the whole range of oil tanks
• Electronic contents gauges supplied and fitted
• Supply and installation of oil tanks
• Removal of old tanks
• Removal of water from oil tanks
• Emergency callout with temporary tank supply.
Oil boiler supply and installation
Oil boilers need to be serviced annually by an OFTEC registered engineer to ensure optimum performance, efficiency and more importantly save you oil and money.
Regular checks may seem an unwanted expense but consider the cost of a full boiler replacement, not to mention the damage that a poorly functioning boiler can do to your property and your bank balance!
Choose us for:
• Free site survey and estimates
• Domestic and commercial properties
• Coverage throughout the Midlands
• All makes of boilers serviced
• Replacement boiler installations undertaken
• Emergency call outs
Often issues occur in oil boilers at the end of the summer when the heating is switched back on again to find that due to under use parts have often ceased. The busiest time of year for boiler engineers is between October and February. By booking an annual oil boiler service during the spring or summer, Midland Tank Services can give you peace of mind that your boiler is in shape for the seasons ahead.
Annual Service Contract.
We can also offer special and fixed rates for customers signing up to an annual service agreement. You won’t need to remember to book in your service as we will keep your records on file and contact you to arrange a convenient time for our engineer to call. Ask for details about our Annual Service Contract.
Worcestershire, Warwickshire, West Midlands and North Gloucestershire
© Checkatrade.com all rights reserved