Send a message to set-up a video call for a free quote
Miller Freeman are based in Daybrook, Nottingham and have over 30 years' experience in the heating, ventilation, plumbing trades and a wide knowledge in mechanical design and system operations. Our wealth of experience has seen us manage a range of works in both the public and private sector such as new and refurbishment installation projects, responsive call outs, legionella compliance works, boiler replacements, water treatments and minor works. We can help you by managing your mechanical design, advice services and providing technical support for responsive maintenance and emergency call outs. We will also work closely with you to develop your individual service package for all your gas and water requirements.
Here are some of the services we offer -
We cover the whole of Nottinghamshire and surrounding counties.
If you have any questions please give us a call.
Nottingham, Derby, Nottinghamshire, Ilkeston, mansfield
Matthew Butler has passed the ERS programme and assessment at Primary Assessment Limited for Installation of Unvented Hot Water Systems in accordance with the Building Regulations, Part G3 (B.R.Part G 1992). Certificate Number: UDHW009733. Expires 04/09/2019.
BPEC - National Accredited Certification Scheme for Individual Gas Fitting Operatives, deemed competent in the following categories:
- Install, commission, service & repair breakdown of commercial direct fired heating appliances & equipment.
- Install, commission, service & repair breakdown of commercial indirect fired heating appliances & equipment.
- Changeover domestic natural gas to commercial natural gas.
- Install, commission, service, repair & breakdown of gas fired commercial overhead luminous radiant plaque tube heaters.
- Installation first fix of commercial pipework.
- Testing & purging commercial installation pipework exceeding 1m3 in volume, up to 16 bar operating pressure natural gas & 2 bar LPG.
- Changeover domestic gas to domestic LPG for Leisure Accommodation Vehicles Expires 29/05/2020.
- Changeover domestic gas to domestic LPG for Permanent Dwellings.
- Changeover domestic gas to domestic LPG for Residential Park Homes.
© Checkatrade.com all rights reserved