Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Hello and welcome to MJN ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC SERVICES
I am a sole trader with over 20 years of experience in the Electrical & Electronic trades.
Registered with the NICEIC as an approved contractor I undertake Domestic, Commercial & Industrial electrical work in and around the Bristol, Bath, Portishead, Clevedon, Nailsea, & Chew Magna areas.
I am an honest, reliable, hardworking and experienced Electrician / Electronics Engineer. I take pride in my work and aim to deliver outstanding service to my clients.
Ashton., Avon, Bedminster, Bristol, Chew Magna, Clevedon, Clifton, Henleaze, Horfield, Keynsham, Kingswood, Pensford, Portishead, South Ville, St George, Weston Super Mare, Whitchurch
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 2
City & Guilds Qualified - Level 3
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
NICEIC - PAT Testing
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in the requirements for Electrical Installations (BS7671) June 2001
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in the requirements for Electrical Installation (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008)
- City & Guilds level 3 award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installation
- City & Guilds level 3 award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate in Electrotechnical Technology Installation (Building and Structures)
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate for the Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment
- City & Guilds certificate of unit credit held towards level 2 certificate in Electrotechnical Technology - Installation (Building and Structures) level 2 certificate
- City & Guilds level 2 certificate held in electrotechnical technology installation (building and structures)