Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Hello and thank you for visiting our Checkatrade page. My name is Michael Paini and I set Option Energy Solutions up in 2012 after 15 years in the trade, and 4 years as a qualified gas engineer. I am the lead engineer and director and I employ a small team of highly skilled gas and renewables engineers that I work alongside.
We started out offering only plumbing and heating services, installing and maintaining heating and hot water systems and bathrooms, but have more recently evolved into a more energy conscious company. Around the end of 2015, I started to become more aware of environmental issues. I watched just about every climate change and environmental documentary I could find and I was soon in no doubt that we humans are having a catastrophic effect on the planet. I also realised that while the weight of change is on governments, we as the people can also do our bit, and me owning a gas installation company could really make a difference to the way we use energy.
We have undergone further training, made new partnerships within the renewable energy sector and are now proud to offer heat pumps, solar thermal services.
Finance options available. We are pleased to confirm that Options Energy Solutions Ltd are now officially recognised as an Introducer Appointed Representative for Improveasy Finance Solutions. We appear on the FCA register and have our own unique FRN ref 814991.
Our full list of services include;
- Boiler repairs - All makes and models
- Boiler replacements - Atag, Vaillant and Intergas are our chosen boiler manufacturers. We only install the best, complete with a 10 year warranty
- Boiler servicing and gas safety inspections - for pragmatic and safety conscious homeowners, and landlords too
- Radiators and underfloor heating
- Direct debit boiler cover
- Heating controls - We specialise in Honeywell controls, from the basic user friendly T4, to the simple and excellent T6 smart stat, to the highly intelligent multizone system Evohome. We are also huge advocates of Vaillant controls for Vaillant boilers, from the V Smart smart thermostat, to the highly intelligent and adaptable VRC700 and multizone Ambisense.
- Powerflushing - Our market leading dual magnet 150 litre per minute Norstrom Proflush delivers unbeatable results
- Ground source heat pumps
- Air source heat pumps
- Solar thermal
We also carry out full plumbing and heating installs for builders and developers as well as the occasional bathroom renovation with full project management.
Call us today to discuss your project or to or make a booking.
Please note, we do not attend faults free of charge. We charge an attendance (please call for details)fee and this includes 1 hours labour in which we can make a diagnosis or a 'no parts' repair. We quote for anything further that is required, so that there are no surprises. We believe in treating all of our customers fairly, and the foundation of this is good communication.
Brighton, Burgess Hill, East Sussex, Haywayds Heath, Horsham, Hove, Lewes, Peacehaven, Steyning, Upper Beeding, Henfield, West Sussex, Worthing
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
bpec Certification Ltd
Gas Safe Register
City and Guilds -
- Level 3 Certificate in Plumbing Studies
Advanced Apprenticeship Mechanical Engineering Services (Plumbing)
- COCN1 - Commercial Core Natural Gas Safety - Expiry: 06.03.2014
- CIGA1 - Install, Commission, Service, Repair and Breakdown of Commercial Indirect Fired Heating Appliances and Equipment
- ICPN1 - Installation First Fix of Commercial Pipework Gas Safety Assessment for Natural Gas
- TPCP1A - Testing and Purging Commercial Installation Pipework to the requirements of IGE/IP/1A
- CCN1 - Core Domestic Fas Safey -NG - Expiry: 27.08.2015
- CEN1 - Install, exchange. disconnect, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas fired central heating/ hot water boilers and circulators up to 70kw
- CPA1 - Combustion performance analysis
- DAH1 - Install, exchange, disconnect, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas fired ducted air heaters of rated input not exceeding
- HTR1 - Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic open balanced and fan assisted flued gas fires and wall heaters
- WAT1 - Install, exchange, service, repair, breakdown and commission domestic gas instantaneous waer heating appliances
- Installation and Servicing of Domestic Unvented Hot Water Storage Systems
BPEC Level 3 Award in the Installation and Maintenance of Solar Thermal Hot Water Systems (QCF)
K/602/3107 Inspect,service,and maintain 'active' solar thermal water systems L/602/3102 Install, commission and handover 'active' solar thermal hot water systems Y/602/3104 Know the requirements to inspect, service and maintain 'active' solar thermal hot water systems F/602/3100 Know the requirements to install, commission and handover solar thermal hot water systems
BPEC Level 3 Award in the Installation and Maintenance of Heat Pumps Systems(Non- refrigerant Circuits) (QCF)
L/602/3083 Inspect, service and maintain heat pump Installations_non-refrigerant circuits D/602/3072 Install, commission and handover heat pumps non-refrigerant circuits F/602/3078 Know the requirements to inspect, service and maintain heat pump systems installations non- refrigerant circuits Y/602/3054 Know the requirements to install, commission and handover heat pump systems non-refrigerant circuits