Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
We are a Suffolk County Council Trading Standards Approved. A local company with over 35 years experience, Pest Solution promises to safely and effectively provide a solution to all you pest problems. Being a local company we can offer a professional service at a competitive price. Please call for a free no obligation survey
Pests: Rats, mice, grey squirrels, feral pigeons, seagulls, rabbits, moles, wasps, bee relocation, fleas, bedbugs, flies including fly screens and fly killers, beetles and moths to name a few
Response: Pest Solution aims to respond on the same day and definitely within 24 hours
Staff: All technicians are highly trained and hold at least the RSPH Level 2 Award in Pest Management.
Caring for the environment: Pest Solution through its safe working procedures and knowledge of the pest is committed to a safe working environment. Pesticide usage is carefully monitored and used in a way to prevent contact with non-target species with all surplus material removed after treatment. This helps protect the environment for future generations.
Based in Bury St Edmunds, covering Cambridge to Ipswich, Norwich to Colchester and areas inbetween
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
National Pest Technicians Association
Suffolk Trading Standards Approved
- National Pest Technicians Association - Membership
- Think Wildlife - Campaign for Responsible Rodenticide users (CRRU) supporters
- Royal Society for Public Heath Vision, Voice and Practice - RSPH Pest Control Qualifications
- RSPH Level 2 awarded to Graham Limer, Elodie Limer, Agnieszka Anna Zietek, Matthew Wainwright
- Basis Prompt Register - Pest Control awarded to Graham Limer, and Adrian Blofield, Elodie Limer, Agnieska Zietek, Matthew Wainwright- Expiry: 31.12.2018
- Institute of Biology admitted as a member by resolution of the Council and employ the designation Chartered Biologist
- City and Guilds - Level 2 Award in the Safe Use of Aluminium Phosphide for Vertebrate Pest Control awarded to Graham Limer & Adrian Blofield
Criminal Background Check successfully completed for Graham Limer on 19/02/2016. Trader confirmed nothing changed on their Criminal Background Check on 13/02/2019.