Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Welcome to Polytech Contracts, a non-licensed asbestos removal division within a family companies which operate nationwide 24/7, designed specifically for the residential and smaller commercial sectors.
Polytech Contracts is a professional company with a modern and simplified approach towards a variety of constructional and professional activities. Such contractual flexibility requires a highly skilful team, one that possess experience, in-depth knowledge, and that undertakes frequent and individually tailored training. This collaboration of competence is very much necessary within all the appropriate industries; predominantly for the purpose of this platform, the safe removal of non-licenced asbestos containing materials.
Polytech can offer clients a solution to a vast majority of asbestos related matters by working alongside several other industry leading providers. This allows for us to produce a bespoke service which is inclusive of excellent presentation and attention to detail, clear and simple communication processes and most importantly a cost which is tailored to a specific client requirement given the circumstances at hand.
The board of directors alone offer over 20 years of asbestos removal experience along with a workforce so versatile and experienced as individuals that all challenges can be dealt with in a safe, professional and proactive manor. Below is a statement of company core values which have been intwined into a training program designed specifically for the staff of Polytech, created by the Managing Director using his experience having served within Her Majesties Armed Forces. The core values are an element of in-house training, monitoring and general guidelines towards how Polytech as a corporation is expected to operate.
Safety: It's our CULTURE
Our most important commitment is doing everything we can to achieve maximum workplace safety for all its employees and clients. CULTURE forms part of Polytech’s Training Needs Analysis programme. The following system has been created to act as an appropriate safety principle and guidelines for those involved within the company and the associated areas of work.
Communication – What is communication? Why is it important to communicate fluently?
- is the process of passing information and understanding from one person to another. In simple words it is a process of transmitting and sharing ideas, opinions, facts, values etc. from one person to another or one organisation to another.
Understanding – What is understanding? Why do we need to understand things or ensure something is understood?
- is having the knowledge or familiarity with a thing; skill in dealing with or handling something.
Leadership – How do you define leadership? How do individuals become leaders or show good leadership skills, regardless of company structural position?
- is the ability to guide others without force into a direction or decision that leaves them still feeling empowered and accomplished.
Teamwork – How do you define teamwork? What role would you play in a team?
- is generally understood as the willingness of a group of people to work together to achieve a common aim. Collaboration within a group can help solve difficult problems. Brainstorming is a good opportunity for the team to exchange ideas and come up with creative ways of doing things.
Unification – What is unification? What are the benefits are associated with being unified?
- is when people or groups are all on the same page, working for the same goals and doing the same thing, they are unified.
Recognition – What is recognition with a corporate background?
- is a tool used to increase morale and performance.
Recognition should be a strategic effort to meet corporate goals and initiatives. Employees respond to appreciation expressed through recognition of their good work because it confirms their work is valued by others.
Empowerment – How do you define empowerment? How do you become empowered?
- is having the knowledge, confidence, means, or ability to do things or make decisions for oneself …
--- Contact us today for a friendly, no-obligation chat regarding your asbestos matters. We are here to help ---
Predominantly London and the South East; Kent, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk.