Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
- Carpet and Clothes Moth Highly experienced, specialists in the control of this destructive pest in domestic situations - we have successfully treated over 400 hundred cases!
- Mouse and Rat control and proofing. Experienced and innovative: we don't just put down a few boxes and hope for the best!
- Bed bug. We achieve excellent results using the latest technology and products, eg: steam treatment of furniture and mattresses, and always a thorough approach.
- Flea control. We take a thorough approach to this difficult pest and achieve great results.
- Bird control. Cost effective and efficient control and proofing for pigeons, starlings, seagulls etc.
- Fox control. We are experienced in the proofing of, or removal of problem foxes.
- We also treat Wasps, Ants, Flies, Squirrels
At Proton Environmental, we understand that all animals and insects have their place in the world, but like our customers we agree that place shouldn't be in our homes and businesses, and that almost any animal in the wrong place can become a pest. As a Proton customer you will benefit from our informative, friendly and efficient service, including many of the latest techniques and materials to ensure that you win the battle to control or remove those pests. So why not take out a contract on your pests today?
We understand that calling a pest controller can be something of a last resort in what is often a distressing situation. That's why at Proton Environmental we make restoring your peace of mind our priority. So give us a call to discuss your problem and we'll give you any advice we can over the phone or arrange a pest control program to resolve the problem.
Barnes, Battersea, Chelsea, Chiswick, Clapham, Fulham, Hammersmith, Mortlake, Notting Hill, Putney, Richmond, Shepherd's Bush, Sheen, South West London, Wandsworth, Ealing, Wimbledon, Twickenham
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
British Pest Control Association
RSPH Certificate is awarded to Asa Goldschmied who has been awarded the RSPH Level 2 Award in Pest Management 500/8797/6 - PASS.