Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
R.A.B Electrics are STROMA Certified Commercial and Domestic Electricians. Owned and run by Rob Butler, a City & Guilds qualified Electrician.
R.A.B Electrics strives to provide a polite, friendly and professional service and they understand the importance of getting things right with your project, and managing your expectations to achieve your desired outcome. A vast range of electrical work can be carried out by R.A.B Electrics, with no job too small.
What you can expect:
- A friendly, honest and reliable service.
- Efficient communications throughout, from quoting up to the finished project.
- No hidden costs - all work and costs are detailed in the quote and amendments are finalised and agreed by you.
- The highest standard of quality workmanship.
We can also complete Electric Vehicle Charging Installations and are authorised by OLEV to issue the Grant to Eligible clients.
Contact R.A.B Electrics today to enquire about the Electric Vehicle Home charge Scheme (also known as OLEV grant) and see if you are eligible.
Electrical Services we provide:
- Electrical Installation Conditioning Reports (EICR) & Landlord safety checks
- Distribution Board replacements
- Commercial unit Electrical Installations and Rewires
- Full house or partial house Rewires
- Additional or Replacement Sockets/Light Fittings
- Fire detection and Smoke Alarms
- Ventilation and Extractor fans
- Fault finding and testing
- Outside Lighting
- External Power Supply (Garages and Sheds, etc.)
- Kitchen and Bathroom Rewiring
- Removal of old electrics and/or Disconnection of Appliances
- Heating and Thermostat Electrics
- Doorbell Installations
- Cat 6 (Ethernet) Cabling and Termination
Contact today for a free, no obligation quote.
All work completed by Rob complies with current building regulations (Part P of the building regulations) and BS 7671:2020 (18th Edition), the document outlining the guidelines that all electricians should comply to. The work is guaranteed by STROMA and all work can be signed off where necessary to building control.
- C&G Certificate in the Building Regulations for Electrical Installations in Dwellings (2392 Part P) – Level 3.
- C&G Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification (2392) – Level 2.
- C&G Certificate in the requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671:2008 (2382-15) – Level 3.
- C&G Level 3 Award in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Installation
Andover, Whitchurch, Ludgershall, Basingstoke, Salisbury, Haslemere, Tadley, Winchester, Odiham, Guildford, Newbury
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
CITY & GUILDS
Stroma Part P
- City & Guilds Level 3 award in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Electrical Vehicle Charging
- City & Guilds Level 3 award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations in Dwellings
- City & Guilds Level 2 award in Fundamental Inspection, Testing and Initial Verification
- City & Guilds module pass in Electrical Installations Work within a Domestic Dwelling