Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Choosing an electrician to carry out work in your home or business can be a stressful matter. I am a fully insured member of NAPIT, this gives you the peace of mind that your work will be carried out to current regulations, tested, with relevant electrical certificates issued and covered by a work quality guarantee.
I have over fifteen years' experience in the electrical industry and I have a final year apprentice working with me. Over these fifteen years I have worked in many sectors from new build housing, commercial and industrial, renewable energy and also domestic electrics.
My aim is to build up my reputation by being a member of Checkatrade which will allow any clients past and new to see the quality of my work. I am looking forward to taking on a variety of different projects which will allow me to get creative and to be challenged.
I feel that treating people how you like to be treated is very important and I like to do this by being:
- Carrying out high quality workmanship
- Treating your home / business like it’s my own
- Being clean and tidy
Please call at any time.
Based in Bexhill and I cover the surrounding areas including Battle, Rye, Tenterden, Eastbourne, Brighton and all the way up to Tunbridge, Sevenoaks.
Battle, Bexhill, Eastbourne, Hastings, Heathfield, Lewes, Robertsbridge, Rye., St Leonards, Uckfield
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
NAPIT - Electrical
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installation
- City and Guilds Level 3 Award in the Periodic Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds Level 3 Certificate in the Requirements for Electrical Installations
- City and Guilds Certificate for Electrical Installation Theory and Practice Part 1
- CITB Site Safety Plus - Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme
- NET - AM2 Assessment of Electrotechnical Occupational Competence
- NET - Achievement Measurement 1