Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Welcome to S & D Electrical & Solar Services.
We are a highly skilled & reliable company who are committed to delivering a safe Energy efficient quality service to the electrical industry.
We were established in 1997 & have worked hard to obtain and maintain accreditation with the NICEIC and ECA. We are also Part P Approved.
We are committed to providing an Energy efficient service and , as we are fully qualified electricians we really are a ‘One stop shop’!
We pride ourselves on our standard of work and customer service. The majority of our work comes from existing client recommendations. We are based in Chichester, West Sussex, but provide a full and complete service Countrywide.
Our services Include:
- Electrical Design & installation
- Emergency Lighting
- PAT Testing
Please visit our website for further information on products and services we provide: https://sdelectricalservicesltd.co.uk
Chichester, West Sussex, Hampshire, East Sussex, Dorset, Surrey
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
ECA - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
- City & Guilds part one certificate held in electrical installation competences.
- City & Guilds electrical installation competences part 2.
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in inspection, testing and certification of electrical installations.
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held in the requirements for electrical installations (BS7671 2008).
- NICEIC certificate held by S & D Electrical Services Ltd who has been assessed as a MCS approved installer in the supply, design, installation, set to work and commissioning, in accordance with the requirements of the Microgeneration Certification Scheme, in respect of the following technologies MIS 3002: Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Microgeneration Systems.
- NICEIC Certification - Certificate of Competence awarded to Christopher Smith in SPV 01 - Design, Installation, Commission, Service and Fault Diagnose of Solar Photovoltaic Systems with a capacity up to including 16Amp per phase - Expires - 19/05/15
- C- Tec certificate held by Chris Smith who has successfully completed a course in commissioning training for the AFP range of analogue addressable fire panels.