Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
Hello! I'm Adam Clayton. Thanks for viewing my profile. I'm 33, I grew up in Narborough/Enderby and now live in Blaby.
I've been trading since 11/11/2008.
I started my apprenticeship in September 2003.
I'm a 3rd generation Electrician in my family. My dad, Uncle are Electricians and my Grandad was too. It's in the blood I think.
I am a Domestic installation Specialist, although, I do all types of Electrical works including Commercial, Industrial & Emergency Electrical work.
Services I provide:
- Full and Partial Rewires
- New consumer units
- Earth bonding
- New builds/extensions
- Aico wired & wireless smoke detectors
- Full Electric shower Installation inc. plumbing
- Extra sockets
- Light fitting changes
- Fault finding (iE The RCD won’t reset)
- All types of Led lighting
- Cooker swaps and full installation
- Hot tubs
- Electric Heating (Storage/Panel)
- Summer houses / sheds
- Extractor fans
- Outside lighting
- Interior lighting
- EICRs (Electrical installation condition Reports)
- Extra telephone points
- Home data networks
- All Nest products
- All Netamo products
We have almost completed 40 x 2&3 bed flats for Northampton council. I was subcontracting via another company but we did the work on time and to budget. This was a labour only contract.
So why choose safetech?
•We’re are very reliable, courteous, neat and tidy. Our work ethic is to be the best.
I’ve expanded my team and aim to ensure jobs start and are completed on time and to budget.
•I’ve also taken on another Full time Electrician (James Allen) and an apprentice (Louis whiltshire). Joel Flude 3rd year apprentice has been with me since October 2017 and is doing well.
• I only use high quality materials: Hagar consumer units, Lisse Schneider switches and sockets Cef supplied cable.
•Our pricing is reasonable you won’t be disappointed with the service you will receive. Also, aftersales service. If there is an issue it will be sorted in no time.
•I give a 10 year Workmanship guarantee. Materials are the standard 12 month manufacturers' guarantee.
I have a team of 4 full time, myself, James Allen (Electrician), Joel (3rd year apprentice and Louis 2nd year apprentice)
I have two new vans: a transit panel van I’ve got a 5 seat transit crew cab it’s great for work and family life (I have 3 kids under 5!)
• Making good of the Walls after a Rewire can be arranged saving you the hassle.
I also offer a 24hr call out we will attend within 2hrs.
I give free quotes and reassure you of a great service at a reasonable cost.
I am A NICEIC Approved Contractor reg number 605270000.
I look forward to working for you.
Leicester , , coventry, Hinckley, Loughborough , Northampton, Peterborough, Oakham, wigston, Blaby, enderby, narborough, Cosby, Whetsone, Aylestone, Croft, Thorpe Astley, Braunstone, Desford
Public Liability Insurance: Expired
Partially Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
NICEIC - Approved Contractor
NICEIC - Part-P Domestic Installer
NICEIC - PAT Testing
- National Electrotechnical Training Organisation (NET) - Practical Skills Test.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Certificate - in Electrical Installation Theory and Practise Part One.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate - in the Requirements for Electrical Installations.
- City & Guilds Level 3 Certificate - in Electrotechnical Technology- Installation (Buildings & Structures).
- City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ in Electrotechnical Services- Electrical Installation (Building and Structures).