Skills & expertise
Skills & expertise
I was a plumber by trade and started my own plumbing company in 2002. The business grew successfully over the course of the next 10 years. Being a plumber is a major advantage if you are in the water treatment business. In fact the two go hand in hand, although I didn’t realise quite how much, until a life changing experience. In 2012, my daughter Maisie was born with eczema. But it was only when I installed a water softener at home to help her condition, that I was struck by the dramatic effect that water can have; Maisie’s eczema went away and has never returned. It felt like a miracle and, after that, I started spreading the word about the wonders of soft water. Demand from my customers grew rapidly and, before I knew it, water softeners had taken over my entire bathroom showroom. So I decided that it would make sense to focus all my attention on these wonderful inventions. Give us a call and join "the why didn't we do this sooner club"
The soft solutions to your hard water problems is just a phone call or email away.
For what we feel is outstanding water softeners made by Kinetico, Ecowater and Harvey installed by Scott Jenkins.
We cover all of Portsmouth, Chichester, Bognor, Littlehampton, Guildford, Brighton, Eastbourne, seaford, Crawley, Arundel, Newhaven, Horsham, Farnaham, Dorking, East Preston, Rustington, Ferring, Havant and much more.
Portsmouth, Chichester, Bognor Regis, Littlehampton, Guildford, Brighton, Eastbourne, Seaford, Crawley, Arundel, Newhaven, Horsham, Farnham, Dorking, East Preston, Rustington, Ferring, Havant
Fully Vetted Trade
Accreditations and Memberships
City and Guilds
- City & Guilds level 2 certificate held in electrotechnical technology installation (building and structures)
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held by Robert Brown in electrotechnical technology installation (building and structures) - 2330-07
- City & Guilds level 3 certificate held by Robert Brown in the requirements for electrical installations (16th to 17th edition update to BS 7671 2008)
- Level 3 NVQ held by Robert Brown in Electrotechnical services - electrical installation (building and structures) - 2356-31
- EMTA Awards Ltd certificate held in intermediate certificate for domestic electrical installers